The projects we take on are typically highly complex and requires a multitude of skills to be resolved. Many of the required skills are often available within our client organization – thus we build project teams to resolve the problem dominated by client staff but with a TimeZone representative – for the structuring of the work, for external input, for that extra drive – all depending on the specific needs.
The way we work means there is no us and them – only us. At the end of the assignment we have a solution which is owned by the organization – a key prerequisite for high impact changes.
Assignments the last few years include:
- Evaluation of a major R&D organization – structure and performance of the organization
- Corporate make/buy strategy for a global Swedish corporation
- Strategy within the telecom segment for a telecom equipment sub-supplier
- Strategy within electromobility
- Formulation of a corporate growth strategy for a mid-size industrial supplier (a multi-year assignment)
- Formulation and initiation of a very large R&D assignment
- Various R&D governance assignments – including in-depth architectural strategies
- IT strategy and organization within the Telecom segment
- Telecom operator strategy